Oh my yum.
I’ve been in the kitchen again! This time, it was with my boyfriend/partner. He is the ‘chef’ in our family, and let me tell you, I cannot complain! He is so clever and can come up with some of the tastiest meals out of nothing.
One evening, my other half showed me how to make these super delicious Easy Snackity Pita Pizzas! Now, we like to shake things up from ordering a pizza by putting together this yummy dish.
Easy Snackity Pita Pizzas
Listed below are the ingredients you will need for the Easy Snackity Pita Pizza you see in the picture above:
- 4 loafs of large pita bread
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 container of bocconcini cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely chopped spinach
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 pieces of prosciutto
- 4 cooked chopped strips of bacon
View original post 214 more words