Like many of you, I’m struggling with what to do after the results of our election on Tuesday. A few friends have posted a few tangible ideas on various social media platforms, and I loved them so much I wanted to create a list here so others can use those ideas, too.
- Volunteer at a local food bank, or start a food drive of your own.
- Pack Operation Christmas Child boxes.
- Wear a safety pin or use another way to let people know that you – and your office – are a safe space.
- Make connections with people you wouldn’t normally speak to or associate with because of your own biases.
My number one thought (besides sadness) since Tuesday has been simple: choose kindness. But how does that manifest itself in real, tangible ways that are examples to our children?
- Say thank you. If you work in an office…
View original post 240 more words